Friday, May 8, 2009

Treadmill Run (May 08, 2009)

Yup yup yup.. I am ready for the 8k. I followed the advise of one of the bihasa runners in takbo.ph to just slacken the pace a little. I was able to do the 8k this morning. I was sweating like crazy. I actually felt the sweat drop of my ponytail this morning... Felt really good...

Again, the problem is I get really hungry the entire day... haha.. talaga bang ganun?

And.. I like the fact that I stay on the treadmill a whole lot longer than the others. Most "gymmers" stay on the treadmill like 15 to 20 minutes.. while I was on it this morning for more than 50 minutes doing continuous running...

I am again very excited for the Botak run on Sunday... but more excited to register for the Power Mile on the 17th .... I also have an official photographer with me on Sunday who can take pictures.... my brother-in-law... Kailangan pag tatakbo may picture... Milestone yan.. :) I will also try to ask him to take a short video so I can see my form...

Proper form daw should be like there's a thread pulling your head up.. you should be leaning forward... feet shuffling... hands a little above your hips at a 90 degree angle swaying like a pendulum (di pwedeng 91 kailangan 90 and pendulum swaying ... fist not tightly closed...relaxed breathing)... eh pano ko malalaman kung tama form ko ... eh di dapat may video diba???? :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment