Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Treadmill Time (May 06, 2009)

Ran this morning before going to work. Was in the gym at exactly 6:30 am. Since I am training myself for an eventual 10k run, I've been increasing my treadmill run each and every session. I actually ran 5.4 km this morning at a speed of 8.00.. I did a fast walk (how do they call that in runners' lingo?) for the remaining 2 km.

Somehow when you're running alone it makes running even harder. There was this person who used the machine beside me while I was at 4.70 km... his pace made my running easier BUT he stepped right off after 5 minutes... Pambihira... In any case, that distance was the longest I've ran in the gym. Will try to go 6.00 km this Friday.

The problem is I got really hungry the whole day.. I was hungry by 11:00 am.. I was hungry again by 2:00 pm.. At 6:00 pm I was hungry again.. Ano ba ito?? A lot of my colleagues and clients are noticing though that I'm getting smaller... Yipee.... But you know what? I don't think of that anymore. I just want to run and I enjoy it. When I run, I imagine my heart pumping and looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger inside my rib cage... Haha... Seriously nga, I imagine that sometimes. It makes me really smile..

No comments:

Post a Comment