Friday, May 22, 2009

Breaching the 8K

I breached the 8k yesterday at the gym.... :) I ran 8.50 Km gearing up for the 10K. Sad though that on the 31st there's no 10K run.. All are above 10K. Maybe I'd sign up for the IE8 for the 4-miler for the meantime. Good thing I used the reliable Treadmill in the gym... there are machines there that stop at 7.5km. Bad trip yon... :)

I was pretty sore the whole day yesterday. And, when I sit for a long time and stand up I hear my knees click.. wonder why? Hmmm..

My goal is to start running 10k starting Tuesday next week. The biggest challenge there is to wake up early so I can be in the gym at exactly 6:00 am... Then I'd be finished by 7:00 am or 7:30 am which gives me time to the have the gym's coffee which I really like (I'm not into coffee that much anymore).

Maybe I should likewise start using the gym's steam bath??? I forgot all about that na.. It's been a long time and long overdue I suppose. Yehey..

No comments:

Post a Comment